Well hello there
Ok, so this has gotten bad, bad, bad. I had such high hopes for this blog...but there is an explanation! Aaron and I are both in the final phases of submitting our online applications to law school (him) and graduate school (me) so all our online time is essentially spent doing that, not blogging. It is not very much fun, especially since our good wireless source suddenly went secured...hmmm.
This weekend, we're off to Seattle to visit my stepcousin Megan and my stepcousin-in-law Drew. They also have a doggy. Yay for doggy.
We'll have pictures when we get back, promise, and an update on work.
Weekend, here we come!
This weekend, we're off to Seattle to visit my stepcousin Megan and my stepcousin-in-law Drew. They also have a doggy. Yay for doggy.
We'll have pictures when we get back, promise, and an update on work.
Weekend, here we come!

3 Comments:
You better post pictures of that dog!
You know, I've never thought of myself as the kind of guy who really wants to travel the world, but every time you go somewhere (Seattle, Portland, etc.) I'm always like "Man, I'd like to go there sometime."
I totally understand the not blogging. It happens to the best of us. And me too, sometimes. Good luck with the applications. I can remember how little I enjoyed that whole process.
good luck with the applications!
Post a Comment
<< Home